Friday 23 September 2011

Anna's Project Plans

This is me!
Hello, my name is Anna Davies and I work within Cardiff library service. I am a library assistant and I'm currently based in the Children's Library.

Using the knowledge and skills I've picked up during the 2 days at the WISE KIDS training, I plan to create a tutorial about creating a blog for my collegues. I'm (hopefully) going to use camstudio to create a screencast.

I'm also hoping to set up a google site for the children's department so we can put our book and homework resources/links online. On this site I would also like to include a screencast tutorial on how to use the library e-reference.

In the future (hopefully soon) we will also set up a children's library blog to complement the current Cardiff Libraries social media presence (blog, twitter, facebook).

Looking forward to day +1.

No comments:

Post a Comment