Friday 23 September 2011

Project


Helo everyone! As you know I'm Sian. I work in the marketing office at the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth. I enjoy what I do and I have learnt a great deal working in marketing over the past two years. I hope to one day complete a marketing degree. As part of my job i tweet, update Facebook and Blog on a daily basis. We also have Flikr and a You Tube channel. I found the training in Newport great, although I have a basic knowledge about the developing social media world! I have all ready written a short report emphasising what we can develop and begin to do.

After some thought i have decided to create a short presentation to my colleagues in the office on how we can develop our use of social media and also create a 'how to guide' for two of my colleagues who have never tweeted before! I will do this by using Google Documents, Slideshare, video clips and photos.

Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment