Wednesday 12 October 2011

John Spalding Library - I have a plan


My name is Sian and I am a librarian at the Maelor Hospital in Wrexham. Part of my job is being a member of the web development team. Following recent marketing training, we have been re-designing our intranet pages to make them more attractive and useful to different customer segments.

Through attending this course, I have been shown how our library service could better exploit free Internet resources. For my project, I would like to first share the things I have learned with my colleagues and then set up a blog to help keep both staff and library members up to date with library news and innovations. The blog could have a Useful Links section, tag cloud, About Us section and static pages with Contact Information...

See you in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment