Tuesday 18 October 2011

My idea

Hi I'm Carys Roberts and I'm the Collections, Standards and Training Officer at CyMAL. My main areas of work are to do with the Welsh Public Library Standards, the Museum Accreditation Scheme and Sector Training.

I'm trying to think where Web 2.0 technologies could help me in my post and I thought it would be a good idea to set up a blog for the sector training courses. I could use the blog to advertise courses coming up and it could be more interactive than what we have currently. It could have links to slideshare where the presentations for the courses could be stored and course attendees can give their feedback from the courses, in a similar vein to this blog. Photos taken during the course could be also be included. I could also inlcude a twitter widget. That's my idea at present, it may change.....

No comments:

Post a Comment