Monday 17 October 2011

Sharon's Plan


Hi everyone, I'm Sharon Crossan and I am the E-Learning Advisor (Learning Resources) at JISC RSC Wales.  My role is to support staff across the Learning Resource Centres (LRCs) and other learning providers that provide Post 16 Education  (you can find more information about us and our events on our website).

I pass on information about learning resources to a variety of sectors and work across other JISC RSCs/JISC services/and other agencies to provide advice and guidance to JISC staff/learning providers.  Currently I am working with a variety of E-Learning Advisors across the UK on a Digital Literacy project.  I organise a variety of events for learning providers and most recently our lunch time byte series, a series of online sessions on a variety of subjects.

This is where my project comes in!  I am working with one of the other E-Learning Advisors in the team to hold a lunch time byte on discovering free online resources for learning and teaching.  As part of this I would like to create a screencast on setting up RSS Feeds.  From this course I have learned a lot about using the local/global community to find information and have discovered several screencast tools, all of which will help me build the screencast.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the final date in November due to other commitments but shall blog about the event and pass on a link to the screencast...or you could always join in here!

Best of luck everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment