Wednesday 9 November 2011

My screencast project - Sharon Crossan, RSC Wales

Hi all, unfortunately due to other commitments I won't be able to make the final days training session so this is my post on my project.

I wanted to create short screencasts on how to subscribe and search for RSS feeds.  I had never created any screencasts before but on recommendation I used a service called Jing to create them.  I found it very easy to use and pleasantly surprised by the results. All going well you should be able to view them here:





Using screencasts means that we can save time in the onlien session and also have a resource that people can watch over again until they are able to do it, rather than follow a set of instructions.  It can also be used outside of the session too.

On a visit to one of the colleges in Wales I was talking about this course and my screencast project which has inspired them to have a go as well!

So there we have it, I'm happy with the results hope you like them too and enjoy the final training day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment